Jurisdiction: Building Confidence in a Borderless Medium
July 26-27, 1999
1987: LL.M Uppsala University.
1987-89: Court work.
1989-1991, 1992- : Partner, Advokatfirman Delphi.
Responsible for the firms IT Law group.
1991-1992: Advokatfirman Smitt, which was the Swedish
member of the international group of IT Law Group Europe. Lindberg was
responsible for the contacts with the group as well as for the Swedish
contributions to the newsletter of IT Law Group Europe.
- Member of the board of the Swedish Computer Law Association and the
board of the International Federation of Computer Law Associations.
- Member of the Legal Observatory of the Swedish Governement's IT
- Co-chair American Bar Association Committee on the Law of Commerce in
Cyberspace, Subcommittee on International Transactions.
- Counsel to the Swedish government in the project "Electronic Commerce",
aiming to implement EDI in the procurement of the Public Sector. Lead
counsel for drafting of a Standard EDI agreement for Sweden as well as for
the drafting of the frame agreement for the procurement of EDI systems, the
largest IT procurement in Sweden.
- Member of the legal council of SITO - the Swedish IT-companies' trade
- Counsel to the Business Software Alliance, a trade organisation working
against software piracy.
- National Expert in UN/ECE Working Party 4 and Nordic Council, working
parties regarding EDI and the law.
- Counsel to Swepro, the Swedish Trade Procedural Organisation, head of
the committee on the law of EDI.
- Author and co-author of several books regarding IT Law, such as
"Computer Standard Contracts in Sweden", "Practical IT Law", "Electronic
Commerce - legal and auditing aspects"
About ILPF | To Join ILPF | Working Groups & Publications
- IT Law, including copyright, distribution and contract matters involving
Information Technology as well as IT related litigation. Lindberg also has
experience from legal work regarding edge technologies, such as Multimedia,
Computer Interconnect Agreements and Electronic Commerce.
- Intellectual property law; Copyright, Trademarks, patterns etc.
Member Resources | Events | Home